To all alliance members

Go down

To all alliance members

Post  tatsusangyo on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Make sure you remember to apply to your respective group, either Alliance Leader or Alliance Member. To do this you'll need to click 'Usergroups' at the top and select the group from the drop down box which should take you to the group page, you can then apply to the group from there, once you've been confirmed you can view the rest of the forums. As I've explained before this is to prevent other people just registering and being able to see all our plans and discussion!

Happy Posting!! Very Happy
tatsusangyo
Blame Sponge

View user profile http://travianforum.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all alliance members

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:10 am

Could any players signing up here from the new wing please note that they should apply to the groups 'Wing member' or 'Wing Council Leader' as appropriate. New members of the main wing should continue to follow the instructions above.

And just to reiterate, when you first join you will not be able to see very much at all. This is a security precaution, but as soon as an admin sees you have signed up (historically this has always been within 12 hours) they will activate your account and grant access to the relevant areas. Please check back again the day after registering to view all of the threads.

Back to top Go down

Post  nikki1979uk on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:00 am

just noticed the link in the title, i might go on holiday there Shocked
nikki1979uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:54 am

When setting up an account on this forum, please use the same username as you use within Travian. We will not activate the accounts of any players we cannot identify as members.

If you have already registered under a different name (e.g "e1ven") please let me know who you are so I can activate your account.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Jasmin+Halilovic

Post  jh on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 pm

jh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down