advice please....

Go down

advice please....

Post  Adrian G on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me? I live in a little, unflourishing village in the south-west of Travian. I am a Gaul, and the most wonderful and yet troublesom problem has arrisen. I have fallen in love with a Roman girl called Vesta whom abides in one of your villages. Her village is part of your 3CSFS dynasty and so I humbly come before you now to ask now if there is anything you can do to help us be together? I have heard folk law tales of initiations and rituals that may assist me in converting to the Roman nation or seeking sanctuary with a great leader known as The 'AllyCat'. Any help would be wonderful. I can be contacted here: http: http://adriangaul.blogspot.com
Many thanks, Adrian Gaul

Adrian G

Back to top Go down

Re: advice please....

Post  nikki1979uk on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:48 pm

hi adrian, i think you should speak to allycat, she is really nice, and she wouldnt do anything evil at all Shocked

maybe we as 3CSFS~1 could come to some arrangement for you to be harboured into our great second family Razz
nikki1979uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian G on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:05 am

Dear Nikki of the 1979th order, many thanks for your message. It gives me great hope and brings little Gaulish tears of joy to my eyes. What is this wonderful 3CSFS~1 family you speak off, are they too a mix of tribes? It must be a wonderful place. I would be truly honoured to be helped by you. I await your instruction.
My eternal thanks, Adrian

Adrian G

Back to top Go down

Post  nikki1979uk on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:54 pm

yes adrian, we are a wonderful multi tribal comunity, we have wonderful parties and everyone can join in, we all have friends, i even told of a wonderful battle that happened it goes a little like this

our roman leader was being spied on by gauls, he came to me for help, anouther gaul outed the spoies, and a teuton, yes thats right a teuton saved the roman emporer and got badly injured himself, he also maried a lovely gaul girl and they are happy.

if that can happen within our wonderful 3CSFS family, yo can marry your true love without fear, infact i will personally help with the wedding plans
nikki1979uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  loken on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:11 pm

I can also contribute my guiding hand in all things you may have concerns or worries over.

I like to see myself as a Chaplain, safe guarding the souls & moral threats of our members, their villages & the villagers that dwell in them. No harm may befoul you whilst you are under our protection and will endevour to do this until our task is fulfilled on these plains or murder & attrition.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chavburner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hideous on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:49 am

Adrian, you are approaching this all wrong! You need to handle it like a Teuton would, go in and take the village and the woman with a few thousand of your friends!!! Once you have conquered them then she will be yours to do with as you please. See it is simple!

Hideous

Hideous
Offensive Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian G on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:04 am

Alas, at present I have a meer 7 friends. I hope once I arrive safely within the 3csfs stronghold to be able to heed your advice, and smash em! Its hard for me as a Gaul....Im not used to being so proactive!

Adrian G

Back to top Go down

Post  loken on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:39 am

That is the beautiful part my dear Adrian, we are all proactive enough between us so not 1 single person has to do a single thing on their own unless they wish too.

We guard the soul & the body and all things associated.

Divided anyone is weak, united theres nothing that cant be handled.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chavburner

Back to top Go down

Post  sup on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:00 am

sup Arrow

sup

Back to top Go down

Post  nikki1979uk on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 am

sky
nikki1979uk

View user profile